Laverda OR600 Atlas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Laverda OR600 Atlas

International Laverda Atlas Owners Registry

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone got sets of original transfers/stickers?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nick

Nick

Anyone got sets of original transfers/stickers? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone got sets of original transfers/stickers?   Anyone got sets of original transfers/stickers? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:32 pm

Hi,

Has anyone got a set of the original stickers for a Mk 2 Atlas? I think the set would comprise:

Soft Ramble + chain adjustment on swinging arm

6 Speed and Electronic Ignition on the radiator covers

Atlas on the sidepanels

Atlas on the front mudguard

Laverda on the fuel tank

If these aren't available is there any interest in getting sets made? I have access to someone who can make them.

Regards

Nick :-)
Back to top Go down
FRRRanky

FRRRanky

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got sets of original transfers/stickers?   Anyone got sets of original transfers/stickers? EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 5:19 pm

Nick wrote:
Has anyone got a set of the original stickers for a Mk 2 Atlas? I
Nick :-)

phone Andy Wagner, he had some, maybe he still has
You need a complete set?

I'd be interrested for a remake, at least for a subset (e.g. the "600 Atlas" Logo on the sides).

Frank
Back to top Go down
FRRRanky

FRRRanky

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got sets of original transfers/stickers?   Anyone got sets of original transfers/stickers? EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 2:11 am

Hi Nick
don't know if you got my email: OCT told me they still have complete decal sets in stock.

Frank
Back to top Go down
willem

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got sets of original transfers/stickers?   Anyone got sets of original transfers/stickers? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 5:51 pm

FRRRanky wrote:
Hi Nick
don't know if you got my email: OCT told me they still have complete decal sets in stock.

Frank

Hallo Frank,ist es auch möglich das ich die adresse von oct bekomme?Dan habe ich es auch wieder komplett,

Willem
Back to top Go down
FRRRanky

FRRRanky

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got sets of original transfers/stickers?   Anyone got sets of original transfers/stickers? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:57 pm

willem wrote:

Hallo Frank,ist es auch möglich das ich die adresse von oct bekomme?Dan habe ich es auch wieder komplett,

Willem

Hallo Willem,

Adresse: www.octeam.de
Ich fahre in 2 Wochen zu OCT und wir schauen welche Decal Sets und andere Atlasteile noch im Lager sind. Ich sage Dir Bescheid.
Frank
Back to top Go down
willem

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got sets of original transfers/stickers?   Anyone got sets of original transfers/stickers? EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:35 am

Hallo Frank,
Viel spass bei OCT!Danke für dein bericht
Willem
Back to top Go down
FRRRanky

FRRRanky

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got sets of original transfers/stickers?   Anyone got sets of original transfers/stickers? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:14 am

willem wrote:
Hallo Frank,
Viel spass bei OCT!Danke für dein bericht
Willem

Hi Willem, OCT hat alle Aufkleber. Keine kompletten Sets, sondern ales einzeln:
die ATLAS Schriftzuege fuer die Seiten, den Kotfluegel, Frontmaske, die Aufkleber "six speed" usw.. Die Italienische Flagge fuer den Tank. Sowohl in Blau als auch in Rot!

Hi all, OCT has all stickers on stock, no complete decal sets but single stickers: the ATLAS 600 stickers for the side fairings, the front mudguard and the front fairing, the stickers like "6 speed", the italien flag for the petrol tank. Both colours in blue and red.

Franky
Back to top Go down
willem

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got sets of original transfers/stickers?   Anyone got sets of original transfers/stickers? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:50 am

Vielen dank für die information!
Hast du vielleicht auch noch andere teile gesehen vom Atlas?

Grüsse

Willem
Back to top Go down
HansL

HansL

PostSubject: Anyone got sets of original transfers/stickers   Anyone got sets of original transfers/stickers? EmptyThu May 20, 2010 10:16 pm

Hallo Willem,
in Oktober war ich da, und hab viele Atlas Teile gesehen.
Tanks, Seitenschilder, Motorschütz und viele andere Teile.
Leider keine Vergasergummi.
Du soll auch mal dahin fahren. Nur 300km für dich.

Grüsse, Hans
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got sets of original transfers/stickers?   Anyone got sets of original transfers/stickers? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone got sets of original transfers/stickers?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Laverda OR600 Atlas :: All About Atlas :: Technics-
Jump to: