Laverda OR600 Atlas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Laverda OR600 Atlas

International Laverda Atlas Owners Registry

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Atlas parts wanted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The other Nigel

The other Nigel

Atlas parts wanted Empty
PostSubject: Atlas parts wanted   Atlas parts wanted EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 12:30 pm

Hi from the U.K, I purchased a great blue and white mk 2, it doesnt need much doing to it, but I am seeking a seat and any spare plastics if there are any out there, also what have you ? as some parts come in handy for the future... thank you from the U.K

Also, whic throttle and clutch cables fit the atlas. thanks.
Back to top Go down
FRRRanky

FRRRanky

Atlas parts wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlas parts wanted   Atlas parts wanted EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 4:39 pm

The other Nigel wrote:
Hi from the U.K, I purchased a great blue and white mk 2, it doesnt need much doing to it, but I am seeking a seat and any spare plastics if there are any out there, also what have you ? as some parts come in handy for the future... thank you from the U.K
Also, whic throttle and clutch cables fit the atlas. thanks.

Hello Nigel,

your photo shows a seat, so let me ask, what's wrong with it? Is it broken?
You can always ask Orange Cycle Team in Germany for spares, but it seems, that they have less and less in stock.
Tom Eatman in Bavaria also has a nice stock of Atlas parts, new and used (and he speaks english).
For the cables, if the outer tube is still in order, a cable repair kits (5-10 pounds) will do the job.

Frank
Back to top Go down
The other Nigel

The other Nigel

Atlas parts wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlas parts wanted   Atlas parts wanted EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 4:48 pm

Hi Frank,

I have cables on their way to me from OCTEAM, Piet was a bit grumpy at first but all is well there now, as there is no list or prices on their site you have to ask questions ! lol.

If im going on a trip its useful to keep a few basic spares onboard.

My seat on close inspection is in poor health and the front rising curve after you have sat on it creases and collapses, there is rotten parts on the stitching too, suggesting the foam is finished but its holding out for now.

How can I find Tom ? I also like to have running repair spares just in case ;-)

Thanks for the reply.
Back to top Go down
FRRRanky

FRRRanky

Atlas parts wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlas parts wanted   Atlas parts wanted EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 5:15 pm

The other Nigel wrote:
Hi Frank,
I have cables on their way to me from OCTEAM, Piet was a bit grumpy at first but all is well there now, as there is no list or prices on their site you have to ask questions ! lol.
If im going on a trip its useful to keep a few basic spares onboard.
My seat on close inspection is in poor health and the front rising curve after you have sat on it creases and collapses, there is rotten parts on the stitching too, suggesting the foam is finished but its holding out for now.
How can I find Tom ? I also like to have running repair spares just in case ;-)
Thanks for the reply.

OCT is always grumpy ...
There is a website where you should find Toms address ... http://or600.laverda-club.com/content/addresses/links/content_e.html
If the plastic seat base is ok, it might be better to rebuilt the seat with a new foam and leather than buying a used one Hey, we should exchange, you can get my rebuilt 'touring seat' and I take yours to transform it into a real enduro seat

Frank

Back to top Go down
The other Nigel

The other Nigel

Atlas parts wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlas parts wanted   Atlas parts wanted EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Thanks Frank, I will hang on to my seat for now ! ;-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Atlas parts wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlas parts wanted   Atlas parts wanted Empty

Back to top Go down

Atlas parts wanted
Page 1 of 1